Livolo New Type Home Automation Toughened Glass Touch Switch VL-C303I-61
Two Way Switch Synchronizing Instruction:
1. Two way switch will only work after being Synchronized.
2. Synchronizing steps:
Hold a gang of the switch for 5 seconds, let go when you hear a “Di” sound or if the backlight flashes.
Touch the other switch , when the backlight flashes, it means the synchronization was successfully completed.
3. Steps to cancel Synchronization:Hold the gang of either switch for 10 seconds, when you hear two Di sounds or if the backlight flashes twice, the synchronization was successfully cancelled, Should you let go after the first “Di” sound or after the first flash, the synchronization will not be successfully cancelled. After cancelling the synchronization, the synchronization with the remote will also be cancelled.
1. When I turn on the switch does it have light?
Yes, all our touch switches have led indicators, turn on the switch – red indicators, turn off the switch – blue indicator.
2. Can I used it with energy-saving lamps or LED lamps?
Yes, our switches can work with energy-saving lamps and LED lamps as long as the wattage is more than 1W.
3. What kind of lamps can be fit with your dimmer switch?
Filament lamp and dimmable LED lamp; All bulbs works with mechanical dimmer, works with ours, Only the wattage should be 5-500W.
4. Can your switch work with home automation system?
It depends, if the system only needs a signal on/off, it can be. Otherwise, our switch is not suitable for home automation system because the codes are different.
5. Do you have an intermediate switch?
Yes, our 2 way switch also can be an intermediate switch, you can connect three 2 way switches together.
6. Which output from the switch-Relay or triac?
For on/off Touch Switch-relay, dimmer switch – triac.
7. Can I install the switch vertically?
Sure, any pose.